Tickets are Now on Sale for the Annual Bloggers Bash 2019!
Now in its FIFTH year, the Annual Bloggers Bash returns bigger and better than ever. The venue is booked and the committee is busy working behind the scenes to ensure the day is full of fun, learning opportunities, networking, and, of course, the blogtastic Annual Bloggers Bash Awards ceremony!
Over the next few months, we will be sharing various posts about the award nominations, our speakers, the attendees, our writing competition, and the other opportunities that will be available for those bloggers who attend.
To enjoy this day out in London surrounded by fellow bloggers, we suggest you get ready for the early bird tickets on the 1st January 2019, so you don’t miss out.
- Early Bird Bash Ticket (available until 31st March) £20 pp
- Standard Tickets (available from 1st April until 25th May) £30 pp
- Late Entry Tickets (available from 26th May until 15th June May) £40 pp
Please take note of the small print:
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are limited on a first come first served basis
- Cost of a ticket is for entry to the event only (not for food or anything else)
- Those buying a ticket agree to comply with any health & safety rules set by the venue and to behave in a way that will not impact upon the enjoyment of other people
- The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and/or agenda of the event
- Payment for tickets via PayPal only.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW?
1. BUY your ticket for the early bird price of £20 by using the yellow ‘buy now’ button above.
2. Send us your blog name and link to firstname.lastname@example.org so you can be added to our attendee’s post. (NB: if you don’t send this information you won’t be added).
3. Pop the date in the diary and tell the world you’re attending a fabulous blogger soiree.
4. Sort out your travel and accommodation.
5. Pack your bag, remember to bring business cards, throw in a notebook, and join us for a fantastic day of blogging fun.